Parkway Consumers Co-operative Limited is hiring a Produce Clerk at our
Roblin Food Store location.
What you’ll do:
A Clerk participates as a member of the Parkway Co-op Ltd. organization to assist their location manager with the day-to-day operations of the department including providing customer service, merchandising, counting inventory, team member training, and performing other duties as required.
A Clerk performs duties in accordance with the mission statement and policies/procedures of Parkway Co-op Ltd.
• Present a neat, clean, and well-merchandised department at all times
• Filling, rotating and culling fresh fruits and vegetables, and cutting and preparing platters and mixes
• Answer product related questions from customers
• Adhere to established standards, including safe food handling and sanitation, health and safety and loss prevention.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Customer Service:
• Excellent customer service skills and high housekeeping standards
• Have a strong working knowledge of food retail
• A positive, professional approach and attitude
• Strong communication skills
• Team oriented
• Looking for at least one candidate with open availability
• Must be bondable
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
Send resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact:
Chelsea Fouillard, Human Resources Advisor at (204) 937-6414 for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected
to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.