Parkway Consumers Co-operative Limited is hiring a full-time
File Maintenance Clerk for the Grandview Food Store location.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Location Manager, the File Maintenance Clerk is responsible for:
• Ensuring department best practices are consistently executed.
• Administer start and end of day procedures, daily cash-ups & data entry.
• Responsible for ensuring there is price accuracy throughout the store.
• Maintaining till operations and maintenance.
• Understand and implement CASM standards.
• Activating/deactivating promotion and sale pricing.
• Maintain signage and shelf labels.
• Perform price verifications and correct discrepancies.
• Prioritize multiple concurrent tasks.
Who you are:
• You have exceptional interpersonal skills, communication skills, and the ability to problem solve.
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
• You are highly motivated.
• Must be able to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings and weekends when needed.
• You’re well organized, capable of attaining a high level of production, with a minimum amount of supervision.
• You have a grade 12 diploma. Previous file maintenance experience would be an asset.
• You have computer literacy skills.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
The successful candidate will be subject to a criminal background check.
Contact Chelsea Fouillard, Human Resources Advisor or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected
to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.