Parkway Consumers Co-operative Limited is hiring a part-time Produce Clerk at our Roblin Food Store location in Roblin, Manitoba.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Produce Manager, a Produce Clerk participates as a member of the Parkway Co-op Ltd. organization to assist the Produce Manager with the day-to-day operations of the Department including but not limited to providing customer service, stocking, merchandising, inventory, team member training, and performing other duties as required.
The Produce Clerk performs duties in accordance with the mission statement and policies/procedures of Parkway Co-op Ltd.
• Have a positive, professional approach and attitude
• Stocking and rotation of merchandise
• Present a neat, clean, and well-merchandised department
• Preparing value-added items
• Answer product related questions from customers
• Other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Customer Service and:
• Excellent customer service skills and high housekeeping standards
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
• Team oriented
• Must be bondable
• Previous retail experience an asset
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
Send resume and application to email@example.com or contact:
Chelsea Fouillard, Human Resources Advisor at (204) 937-6414 for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected
to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.