Parkway Consumers Co-operative Limited is hiring a Petroleum Sales Coordinator at our Bulk Petroleum Department in Roblin, Manitoba. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Petroleum Manager, the Petroleum Sales Coordinator is responsible for:
• Executing efficient buying, inventory management and pricing strategies to achieve optimum sales and margin.
• Achieve operating plans and budgets.
• Promote the sale and use of Co-op petroleum, lubricants and fuel equipment.
• Develop a strong workplace culture, business development, customer contact and brand initiatives.
• Consistently adhere to standard procedures, policies, rules, regulations and guidelines.
• Work co-operatively with other departments and suppliers.
• Other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Sales & Marketing and:
• You have exceptional interpersonal skills and communication.
• You have a valid Class 5 driver license with a clean driver abstract.
• You have knowledge of petroleum and lubricants.
• You have knowledge of regional industries and area.
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
• You have appropriate computer skills and technical knowledge.
• You have experience in retail.
• Previous dispatching and scheduling experience would be an asset.
• Class 3 driver license would be an asset.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Contact Chelsea Fouillard, Human Resources Advisor at email@example.com for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected
to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.