Parkway Consumers Co-operative Limited is hiring a Petroleum Sales Coordinator at our Bulk Petroleum Department in Roblin, Manitoba.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Petroleum Manager, the Petroleum Sales Coordinator is responsible for:
• Executing efficient buying, inventory management and pricing strategies to achieve optimum sales and margin.
• Achieve operating plans and budgets.
• Promote the sale and use of Co-op petroleum, lubricants and fuel equipment.
• Develop a strong workplace culture, business development, customer contact and brand initiatives.
• Consistently adhere to standard procedures, policies, rules, regulations and guidelines.
• Work co-operatively with other departments and suppliers.
• Other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Sales & Marketing and:
• You have exceptional interpersonal skills and communication
• You have a valid Class 3 driver license with a clean driver abstract.
• You have knowledge of petroleum and lubricants.
• You have knowledge of regional industries and area.
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
• You have appropriate computer skills and technical knowledge.
• You have experience in retail in a similar position.
• Previous dispatching and scheduling experience would be an asset.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
Send resume to email@example.com by May 28, 2021, or contact:
Chelsea Fouillard, Human Resource Advisor at (204) 937-6414 for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected
to continue in th