Parkway Consumers Co-operative Limited is hiring a Part-Time (32 hours) Cake Decorator Clerk at our Roblin Food Store location in Roblin, Manitoba.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Department Manager, a Cake Decorator participates as a member of the Parkway Co-op Ltd. organization to assist their manager with the operations of the Bakery.
• Provide excellent customer service
• Maintain a neat, clean, and well-merchandised cake display with all types of bakery and cake products according to standards
• Answer product related questions from customers
• Preparing cakes for customer orders
• Provide proper maintenance of equipment, monitor case temperatures, and clean equipment regularly
• Advise the manager when orders for replenishment of inventory is required and keep proper mark down reports
• Inventory counts
• Unload freight
• Other duties as assigned
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Customer Service and:
• Excellent customer service skills & high housekeeping standards
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
• Come to work with a positive, professional approach and attitude
• Food experience an asset
• Must be bondable
• Must be available evenings and weekends.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
Position will be posted until filled.
Send resume and application to email@example.com or contact:
Chelsea Fouillard, Human Resources Advisor at (204) 937-6414 for more information.