Parkway Consumers Co-operative Limited is hiring a Grocery Clerk at our Roblin Food Store location.
What you’ll do:
A Grocery Clerk, with a valid class 5 driver’s license, will participate as a member of the Parkway Co-op Ltd. organization to assist the Grocery Manager with the day-to-day operations of the Department mainly by delivering customer grocery orders but also includes providing customer service, processing customer transactions, stocking, merchandising, facing shelves, packing groceries, and general housekeeping duties as required.
• Take customer orders over the phone
• Pick customer orders
• Deliver customer orders
• Answer product related questions from customers
• Stocking and rotation of merchandise and checking dates, when required
• Have a positive, professional approach and attitude
• Other duties as assigned
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Customer Service and:
• You possess a valid Class 5 Drivers License
• You are highly motivated
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to solve problems
• Must be bondable
• Be available to workdays, evenings and/or weekends but primarily weekdays between 7:00a.m. and 5:00p.m.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
Send resume and application to email@example.com or contact Chelsea Fouillard, Human Resources Advisor at (204) 937-6414 for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected
to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.