Parkway Consumers Co-operative Limited is hiring a Meat Manager at our Roblin Food Store location in Roblin, Manitoba.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Location Manager, the Meat Manager participates as a key member of the Parkway Co-op Ltd. organization dealing with the day-to-day operations of the department. The Manager will provide leadership, direction, and support to ensure the department delivers trusted products and services to the location and its local community.
• Present a neat, clean, and well-merchandised department
• Achieve budgeted goals related to sales, margin, expenses, inventory and SPEH
• Prepare budgets. Ensure all paperwork is done timely and accurately
• Foster a positive work environment that promotes a strong culture of engagement within the department
• Talent development and performance management for the Meat department team
• Ensure standards of department’s presentation and operations are met, including cleanliness and sanitation, food safety and food handling standards, inventory control, rotation, ordering and delivery of customer service
• Orientate and train team members
• Maintain inventory controls, image, and fixed assets, and perform administrative responsibilities
• Be a mentor and coach to team members and provide exemplary customer service to all our guests
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Retail Store Operations and:
• Have a strong working knowledge of food retail and must be tech-savvy.
• Familiarity with the retail industry would be an asset.
• You possess excellent leadership and have a positive and ambitious attitude, communication, coaching and interpersonal skills to develop an engaged team and culture with our team members and guests.
• Honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
• Believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
Send resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Chelsea Fouillard, Human Resources Advisor at (204) 937-6414 for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected
to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.