Parkway Consumers Co-operative Limited is hiring a Grocery Clerk at our Rossburn Food Store location.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Location Manager, a Grocery Clerk participates as a member of the Parkway Co-op Ltd. organization to assist the Manager with the day-to-day operations of the Department including but not limited to providing customer service, merchandising, inventory, team member training, and performing housekeeping duties as required. The Grocery Clerk will perform duties in accordance with the mission statement and policies and procedures of Parkway Co-op Ltd.
• Have a positive, professional approach and attitude
• Answer product related questions from customers
• Stocking and rotation of merchandise - checking dates
• Present a neat, clean, and well-merchandised department
• Other duties as assigned
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Customer Service and:
• Excellent customer service skills & high housekeeping standards
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
• Ability to solve problems
• Must be bondable
• Be available to work evenings or weekends
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
Send resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31st, 2022 or contact: Chelsea Fouillard, Human Resources Advisor at (204) 937-6414 for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected
to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.