Parkway Consumers Co-operative Limited is hiring a MEAT CLERK at our Roblin Food Store location.
What you’ll do:
A Meat Clerk participates as a member of the Parkway Co-op Ltd. organization to assist the Meat Department Manager with the day-to-day operations of the Department including but not limited to providing customer service, stocking, merchandising, inventory, team member training, and performing other duties as required.
• Keep coolers and freezers clean and organized
• Using saw and grinder
• Ensure proper meat preparation (ex: cutting and trim, traying, wrapping) is to meat department standards
• Preparation of sausage, hamburger patties and assist in producing value-added product
• Stocking and rotation of merchandise. Checking dates
• Present a neat, clean, and well-merchandised department
• Answer product related questions from customers
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Customer Service and:
• Excellent customer service skills and high housekeeping standards
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
• Have a positive, professional approach and attitude
• Team oriented
• Must be bondable
• Previous retail experience an asset
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
Send resume and application to email@example.com or contact Chelsea Fouillard, Human Resources Advisor at (204) 937-6414 for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected
to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.