Parkway Consumers Co-operative is hiring a Seasonal Driver at our Agro Centre in
What you’ll do:
This is a seasonal role that will work between mid-April to November.
• Pick up and deliver product to customers as needed
• Load or assist in loading materials
• Unload or assist in unloading bulk chemical and fertilizer at the facility, safely and efficiently by using forklift
• You will work co-operatively with all departments and suppliers
• You will be required to maintain accurate records of product delivery
• Yard and facility upkeep
• Other duties as assigned
Who you are:
• You have exceptional customer service skills with high housekeeping standards
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• You have a valid Class 1A driver’s license
• Must supply current Commercial Drivers Abstract
• WHMIS and TDG certification will be provided
• Must be a safety conscious, team player
• Must be able to work flexible hours, long hours and with various start times, including weekends and evenings
• Agricultural background an asset
• You place a strong importance on Health & Safety policies and procedures
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, and we encourage our everyone to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
Apply online: Parkway Co-op Agro Clerk - Driver
Chelsea Fouillard, Human Resources Advisor at (204) 937-6414 for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected
to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.