Parkway Consumers Co-operative Limited is hiring a Seasonal Agro Clerk at our Agro Centre in Roblin, Manitoba.
Become part of an organization that prides itself on community involvement and continued growth!
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Agro Manager, the Seasonal Agro Clerk participates as a member of the Parkway Co-op Ltd. organization to assist the Agro Manager with the day-to-day operations of the business.
• Work in a safe and effective manner
• Load/unload seed, chemical and other product as needed
• Operate equipment including augers, forklifts, and loaders
• Farm deliveries as required
• Answer product related questions from customers
• Other duties as assigned
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Agriculture & Customer Service and:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
• Ability to solve problems
• Ability to work effectively with others
• You are physically able to lift 50lbs
• Punctual and are willing to work all shifts scheduled including evenings, holidays and weekends
• Must be bondable
• Agriculture background would be considered an asset
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
Send resume to email@example.com or contact: Chelsea Fouillard, Human Resources Advisor at (204) 937-6414 for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected
to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.