Parkway Consumers Co-operative Limited is hiring a Convenience Store Clerk at our Roblin Convenience Store location in Roblin, Manitoba.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Convenience Store Manager, the Convenience Store Clerk participates as a member of the Parkway Co-op Ltd. organization to assist the C-Store Manager with the day to day operations of the C-Store including but not limited to, providing customer service, processing customer transactions, stocking, merchandising, inventory, ordering/receiving, performing housekeeping duties, team member training. The C-Store Clerk performs duties in accordance with the mission statement and policies/procedures of Parkway Co-op Ltd.
• Provide excellent customer service
• Service vehicles with fuel, lubricants and accessories including propane
• Collect payment from customers for services and supplies
• Ensure customers receive correct change and receipt
• Daily cash-ups and open/close store procedures
• Handle lottery and tobacco products
• Stock shelves with product
• Adhere to company loss prevention and security policies and procedures
• Merchandise product and build displays
• Receive products. Count and sort items
• Clean pump islands, sweep or mop aisles and perform other general cleaning duties
• Other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Customer Service and:
• Excellent customer service skills & high housekeeping standards
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
• Ability to solve problems
• Must be bondable
• Previous Gas Bar experience an asset
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
Send resume to email@example.com or contact:
Chelsea Fouillard, Human Resources Advisor at (204) 937-6414 for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected
to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.