Parkway Consumers Co-operative Limited is hiring Summer Students in our Agro Centre in Roblin, Manitoba.
Become part of an organization that prides itself on community involvement and continued growth!
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Agro Manager, the Summer Student participates as a member of the Parkway Co-op Ltd. organization to assist the Agro Manager and location Agronomists with the day-to-day operations of the business. This position will provide the Summer Student with the opportunity to gain working knowledge of fertilizer, seed, and chemical and the possibility of hands-on experience in sales and field scouting.
• Work in a safe and effective manner
• Load/unload seed, chemical and other product as needed
• Operate equipment including augers, forklifts, and loaders
• Farm deliveries as required
• Answer product related questions from customers
• Other duties as assigned
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Agriculture & Customer Service and:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills
• Ability to solve problems
• Ability to work effectively with others
• Currently pursuing a degree/diploma in Ag Business, Agronomy, or related discipline
• You are physically able to lift 50lbs
• Punctual and are willing to work all shifts scheduled including evenings, holidays, and weekends
• Valid Driver’s license
• Must be bondable
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact: Chelsea Fouillard, Human Resources Advisor at (204) 937-6414 for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected
to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.