Parkway Consumers Co-operative Limited is hiring a part-time Cashier Clerk at our Roblin Food Store location in Roblin, Manitoba.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Department Manager, a Cashier Clerk participates as a member of the Parkway Co-op Ltd. organization to assist the Manager with the day-to-day operations of the Department including but not limited to providing customer service, merchandising, inventory, team member training, and performing housekeeping duties as required. The Cashier Clerk will perform duties in accordance with the mission statement and policies and procedures of Parkway Co-op Ltd.
• Provide excellent customer service
• Have a positive, professional approach and attitude
• Present a neat and clean department
• Answer customer questions in a courteous manner
• Other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Customer Service and:
• Excellent customer service skills & high housekeeping standards
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
• Ability to solve problems
• Must be bondable
• Come to work with a positive, professional approach and attitude
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
Send resume and application to email@example.com or contact:
Chelsea Fouillard, Human Resources Advisor at (204) 937-6414 for more information.