Parkway Consumers Co-operative Limited is hiring Clerks at our Rossburn C-Store.
If you are interested in working with a dynamic Team in an inviting community surrounded by the beauty of Riding Mountain National Park, apply today!
What you’ll do:
A Clerk participates as a member of the Parkway Co-op Ltd. organization and will have excellent communication skills, the ability to work independently as well as a member of a highly motivated team.
• Service vehicles with fuel, lubricants and accessories including propane
• Collect payment from customers
• Ensure customers receive correct change and receipt
• Daily open/close store procedures
• Handle lottery and tobacco products
• Stock shelves with product
• Merchandise product and build displays
• Receive products. Count and sort items
• Clean pump islands, sweep or mop aisles and perform other general cleaning duties
• Other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
• Can work in a fast-paced changing environment
• Have flexible scheduling
• Must be bondable
• Previous C-Store and Gas Bar experience an asset
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
Send resume and application to email@example.com or contact:
Chelsea Fouillard, Human Resources Advisor at (204) 937-6414 for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected
to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.