Parkway Consumers Co-operative Ltd. is hiring a Full Time Store Manager at our food store location in Rossburn, Manitoba.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Business to Consumer Division Manager, the Food Store Manager participates as a key member of the Parkway Co-op Ltd. organization dealing with the day-to-day operations of the Rossburn Food Store. The Manager will provide leadership, direction, and support to ensure the location delivers trusted products and services to the local community.
• Achieve budgeted goals related to sales, margin, expenses, inventory and SPEH
• Organize, direct and co-ordinate the operations of the Roblin Food Store Location
• Foster a positive work environment that promotes a strong culture of engagement within the store
• Prepare annual business plans and budgets. Ensure all paperwork is done timely, accurately and meets policies and procedures
• Provide leadership in the areas of talent acquisition, training & development, performance management, discipline & termination, recognition, succession planning, administration of policy and procedures and WCB claims
• Ensure standards of departments presentation and operations are met, including cleanliness and sanitation, food safety and food handling standards, inventory control, rotation, ordering and delivery of customer service
• Orientate and train team members and/or department managers
• Support local community initiatives and fundraising activities
• Other duties as required by the Business to Consumer Division Manager
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Retail Store Operations and:
• You have excellent customer service skills & high housekeeping standards
• Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication, leadership and time-management skills
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do
• You have 5 years of progressively responsible leadership experience in the retail industry
• Previous food experience would be considered an asset
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation. Relocation assistance may be available for the right candidate.
At Parkway Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Send resume to email@example.com by May 13th, 2022 or contact:
Chelsea Fouillard, Human Resources Advisor at (204) 937-6414 for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected
to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted for an interview.