Co-op values all employees and offers a compensation package incorporating a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and recognition programs for service. We offer both full-time and part-time positions that can take advantage of:
- Flexible hours schedules to accommodate personal needs
- Competitive wages
- Time-off benefits, including paid vacation and sick days
- Comprehensive benefits package including dental plan, extended health care, group life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Pension plan with matching employer contribution
- Education assistance and scholarship programs
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
We are invested in our team members as they are a key part of our business, serving the needs of Co-op members and customers.
Benefits of Becoming a Parkway Co-op Employee
Our organization and employees have created an environment that reflects a sense of pride and ownership in their work and the company, and demonstrates mutual respect and care for their peers and the community. Parkway Co-op provides a safe, healthy work environment, competitive wages and benefits, and the opportunity to learn, grow and prosper with us.
Some of the many employee benefits specifically available at the Parkway Co-op include:
- The Co-operative will pay eligible employees a rebate of 5% on their total annual consumer purchases made at Parkway Co-op, to a maximum of $5,000 purchases for permanent employees and $2,000 for student employees.
- A comprehensive benefits plan is available for both part-time and full-time employees. Among the many benefits are an extended health care program, vision coverage, life insurance, long term disability, and an employer paid dental program. We also offer a tuition assistance program, an employee & family assistance program and one of the best pension programs out there!