Parkway Consumers Co-operative Limited is hiring Bakery Clerks at our Roblin Food Store location in Roblin, Manitoba. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Department Manager, a Bakery Clerk participates as a member of the Parkway Co-op Ltd. organization to assist the Manager with the day-to-day operations of the Bakery including but not limited to providing customer service, stocking, merchandising, inventory, team member training, and performing housekeeping duties as required. The Bakery Clerk performs duties in accordance with the mission statement and policies and procedures of Parkway Co-op Ltd.
• Provide excellent customer service
• Stocking and rotation of merchandise
• Present a neat, clean, and well-merchandised department
• Answer product related questions from customers
• Other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Customer Service and:
• Excellent customer service skills & high housekeeping standards
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
• Must be bondable
• Come to work with a positive, professional approach and attitude
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
Send resume and application to email@example.com or contact:
Chelsea Fouillard, Human Resources Advisor at (204) 937-6414 for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected
to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.